Friday, December 16, 2011

My boys




















Lucas is 3. THREE!!!!

We had so much fun at his birthday party. We being everyone but Eli. As it turns out, he is not such a big fan o f crowds. He is, however, a big fan of cupcakes as you can see.

Dear Lucas,

I can't believe you are three. You are getting so big so fast. I am so proud of the little boy that you are becoming, and Eli could not ask for a better big brother. I told you that you are Eli's "hero" and that means he wants to be just like you. You told me "Mommy, you are my hero" and made me cry. You are so proud of your little brother Eli, and I know you two are going to be best buddies and drive your mother nuts. You are such a smart, caring and wonderful three year old and you are getting more fun each and every day. I love you so much Lucas, Happy 3rd Birthday!

P.S. Lucas don't worry, we will conquer this potty thing together. I know you can do it!

- Mom



Eli's first birthday party was a little more subdued. Chicken Mushroom Rigatoni, Teddy Bear Cupcakes and presents. He was in a much better mood for his own party, and we had a nice relaxing time. He remembered from Lucas' party that he likes cupcakes, and that's pretty much all he ate for supper. Only allowed on your birthday. Pulling off two birthday parties before Christmas is going to be difficult every year!


Dear Eli,

My littlest guy is not so little anymore. Eli, my favourite thing is when I come to get you out of your crib in the morning and you give me the biggest hug and nestle your head right into my shoulder. You don't hug anyone else like that. Just Mom. You just learned to give kisses, shake your head no and wave goodbye. No walking yet, but please don't hurry! You love your brother Lucas so much, and are off like a rocket to his room when I ask you where he is and to go wake him up for the day. Every time I look at you with your sweet brown eyes I melt just a little. You are my sweet little boy, please never change or get big! Happy 1st Birthday Eli, we love you so much.

- Mom

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are the sweetest! They are looking more and more alike too. I feel the same about Evie right now. I just want her to always be this little baby. But, on the other hand, I love when they start to talk and interact, they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete