Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Just a quick note:

I am currently sitting in Starbucks at the West Edmonton Mall sipping coffee, listening to Christmas carols and reading Ellen's new book and really, really enjoying this time to myself (I am here for work this week mostly.....and also to shop....obviously.). I just looked out the window and saw a Mama snuggling a still sleepy 1 year old and really, really miss my boys.

Story of my life: I want both. I want to be with my kids every second of the day because I don't want to miss a thing and I love them in an indescribable way. I want to go to work and love and appreciate my job every single day. I want to cherish this time to myself as it is few and far between, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

It is impossible to do all of these things at once, but I think I'm close!!

More posts to come.....

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the truth! Odd how alone time feels so great ... but then thoughts go back to the kids and you start missing them! And then they drive you crazy when you're around them ... ahaha (but in a good way, I suppose).

    Enjoy Edmonton!! (And put in a good word for me ... haha :)

    ReplyDelete