Tuesday, May 17, 2011

GAH!!!!

Where do I even begin......

We sold our house. And then we were homeless for a few stressful weeks and then we found a house and now we aren't homeless anymore. That's all. Oh and I started a new job somewhere in there. Oh and Eli started at daycare. Oh and I need a new van because mine got rear ended and then written off.

GAH!!!!

Moving is stressful and I am never doing it again. And by never I mean until I forget about how much this sucks right now. I am happy we are moving, don't get me wrong. It is time to leave this house and move on to something more suitable for our current lifestyle. It's the whole process of actually moving that sucks bigtime. Checking MLS every hour, looking at houses every evening, signing important documents, being on the phone with our realtor five or more times in a day, making big decisions, thinking about how long it will take to pay off our mortage. Those are the things I wish I could avoid.

Sidenote: I tend to watch shows on T.V. that mirror what I am going through in my life at the moment and right now I am all about HGTV and real estate shows. Million Dollar Listing is a favourite of mine (you know...because I can completely relate to being upset that my house went for 9.2 million instead of the 10.4 I had it listed for....). Anyway, one bazillionaire had a concierge dude that flew into Malibu to do all of that stuff for him and just buy him a house. I need one of those.

I am really excited to be in a new house, in a different neighborhood. We love our neighborhood right now, and it has been perfect for us thus far. But our needs are changing, and a new school, being close to the soccer centre and having tons of young families around is going to suit our needs much better for years to come. No pressure to spend your lives at the soccer centre boys......although Lucas' left foot is looking very promising for a future soccer star. Just saying....

My new job is WONDERFUL. I work with a lot of people I used to work with from my old job who had gone on to bigger and better things and now I am one of those people! We fill prescriptions for correctional institutions in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Alberta. I am working two days a week right now, which is manageable. Eli is doing wonderfully at daycare. Taking a bottle and being good I hear, which takes away a lot of the stress of starting a new job when he is still so little. Hopefully as time goes on I will be able to streamline my morning routine a little. Getting up at 5:30 and feeling rushed to make it to work by 8 is a little ridiculous.

I have been totally slacking on my blog. Sorry guys. As you can see, things have been a bit nuts and I am lucky if I have any time at all to sit down on the computer. You would think that if there is a lot going on I would have tons to blog about!!




No comments:

Post a Comment